Buy The Cheapest Car Insurance For 18 Year Old Drivers In Minutes Online
If you are looking to buy cheap auto insurance for 18 year olds then you are at the right place. We can assist you in finding top rated companies which provide highly customized car insurance covers to 18 year old drivers. Nevertheless, the premium rates offered for insuring cars that are driven by teen drivers are very high. But they could be much lower than those charged for 17 year olds. And there may be some ways to save money; you only must know them before you research various options.
Alias insurance can enable you to find the best as well as the cheapest auto insurance for 18 year old male or female drivers within a span of few minutes online. Benefit with our knowledge and expertise for securing a solution that fits your specific driving needs and budget. Education is the key to enhance your chances of saving money on teen driver’s car insurance. To learn how much you can actually save on your 18 year old driver’s auto insurance coverage, talk to one of our competent local experts today!
7 Factors That Affect Affordability Of Car Insurance Quotes For 18 Year Olds
The average car insurance cost for 18 year old drivers is substantially high as compared to that of some senior or more experienced drivers. This is due to the fact that drivers in the teen age group are more like to get indulged in reckless driving practices when on road. For insurers, this increases the risk of meeting with accidents and subsequent filing of claims. To compensate these risks, most of the insurers charge much higher premiums. But it is possible to save money during your effort, you only need to be aware of the methods that can ensure savings.
To that effect, before you are out to research various options that are available at your disposal for insuring your car, it is important that you have some knowledge of the factors which can influence the overall affordability of 18 year old car insurance rates. Here is some information relating to the same that you may find useful for bringing down auto insurance premium costs.
- 1. Your driving history – If there are accident(s) or multiple tickets for traffic violations on your driving record, the insurance rates provided will be high.
- 2. Status of your credit – If you have bad or no credit then majority of insurers will treat you as a high risk driver and accordingly, charge much higher premium.
- 3. Number of miles driven – If you drive fewer miles annually then you are less likely to meet with an accident. So, premium charged for car insurance will be low.
- 4. Your insurance record – Any lapse in coverage previously can lead to substantial hike in premium as you will be perceived to be risky driver.
- 5. Eligibility for discounts – Insurers offer variety of premium discounts, if you are eligible to get even few of them, you can save precious dollars.
- 6. Type and make of car – Insurance rates can greatly vary depending on the exact type, make and model of vehicle that you are driving.
- 7. Importance of shopping – By comparing free quotes offered by several different top rated local car insurance companies online, you can save few hundred dollars.
How To Get Cheap Car Insurance For 18 Year Old Female Or Male Drivers?
It could be much easier to find the cheapest car insurance plans for 18 year olds online if you follow some additional steps as under.
- Make Someone Else Primary Driver : You can add another driver’s name, who has rich experience and clean driving record, on your policy as primary driver while you remain a secondary driver. Such a prerogative will help you to reduce the auto insurance premium drastically.
- Pick The Right Type And Make Of Car : As you are still a teen driver, it is important that you select the right type, make and model of car for your unique driving circumstances. Mileage, gas charges, repair and maintenance costs of cars need to be considered for this. Vehicles with powerful engines and low fuel efficiency seem to be attractive but they can cause unnecessary dents on your wallet. Good conditioned cheap old used clunkers, on other hand, could be much better proposition.
- Choose The Correct Policy For Your Car :You can purchase full or comprehensive coverage but add Telematics to it so that you can easily bring down the premium costs. Insurers will monitor the exact number of miles driven by you during the year by installing a black box type device and provide extra discount.
- Opt For A “Pay-Per-Mile” Car Coverage :Some auto insurance companies may offer Pay-Per-Mile coverage for cars. They will charge some nominal fees for providing basic coverage on per mile basis that accords financial protection against events like vandalism and accident.
6 Useful Tips For Finding The Most Affordable Car Insurance For 18 Year Olds
Typically, 18 year olds fall into the category of teen drivers and so, you can expect the car insurance rates provided to be much higher than senior and more experienced drivers. However, there are few things that you can do on your own for bringing down the auto insurance costs. These are as mentioned below.
- Compare multiple free quotes – Obtain free 18 year old driver’s car insurance quotes from several different top rated local insurers and compare them in terms of coverage features, limits and premium pricing. Such a move will enable you to find the best and cheapest quote for your specific driving needs as well as budget.
- Have good grades in academics – Car insurance rates for 18 year olds could be lowest for student drivers who have consistently maintained good grades in their academics for the last 3 years. Most of the auto insurance providers offer special discount of premium to student drivers who have GPA of 3.0 or above or have an average B grade.
- Try to do a part-time job nearby – Whether you stay at home or in the college campus, it is always desirable to have a part-time job. Insurers consider residential location of drivers at the time of calculating premiums. The fewer the number of miles you will drive, lower will be the auto insurance premium.
- Drive an inexpensive used vehicle – To keep the average car insurance for 18 year old cost within means, it could be better if you drive a cheap old used car. And if the vehicle is more than five years old, you can even think of dropping expensive collision and comprehensive coverage features. New cars, luxury sedans and SUVs are expensive and will be charged substantially more for insurance coverage.
- Enrol for defensive driver training – If you pass out a training course for learning defensive driving skills then majority of the insurers will consider you to be a responsible driver and extend a special premium discount. This way you can save around 10% to 20% money on auto insurance.
- Consider choosing high deductible – The term “deductible” refers to paying money in advance for settling claim. Once the deductible amount is met the insurer will start paying differential amount for expenses incurred on damages caused resulting from an at-fault accident involving the insured car. Higher the deductible lower will be the car insurance premium.
Find The Best Cheap 18 Year Old Car Insurance Quote With Help Online Now
Finding and comparing low cost auto insurance quotes for 18 year old drivers could be much easier if you seek help from specialists. Aliasinsurance.com is one of America’s leading car insurance services companies that can enable you to navigate through the process with ease. Just give some basic personal details and information about your car as well as your exact coverage requirements to let us help you in securing a solution that easily fits your budget. To get started with the task, apply online now! Act today and receive the best free quotes within few minutes of your applying online!
Our team of qualified and experienced professionals will assist you in making an informed decision on your car insurance purchase. Compare multiple proposals offered by top rated local insurers to find the most affordable quote for your circumstances. Nevertheless, there is a piece of advice for you. Rather than focus on premium, make sure that you are adequately insured so as to get financial protection against any kind of eventuality. The cheapest proposal might not necessarily be the best one!
About The Author
Andy Walker is a freelance content writer who specializes in writing for insurance and finance related niches. He has years of experience in this field and has written extensively on a variety of topics. Andy’s work is always highly polished and well-researched, ensuring that his clients are always happy with the results.